If something about the building seems wrong, like temperature, stuck doors, broken fixtures - just about anything that has to do with the building itself - just let us know. We either fix the problem ourselves, or manage the assignment of problem resolution to the appropriate parties so you don’t have to understand the behind-the-scenes complexity.
Any questions, problems, or requests please email email@example.com
Phone: +1.617.253-6466 (3-OhNo)
What We Do:
- Monitor Computer Room Cooling and Power.
- Contact MIT Facilities For General Building Maintenance and Temperature Issues.
- Deliver Mail and Packages.
- Setup Conference Rooms.
- Printer/Copier Maintenance and Supplies.
- Program CSAIL Door Access or Door Scheduling.
- Office/Lab General Repairs and Moves.
- Contact Pest Control.
- Install and Setup Desk Phones.
- Order and Mount Whiteboards/Corkboards.
- Maintain Projectors.
- Contact Property Office for Deactivating Equipment.
If you need a VOIP phone setup in your space, need to update caller ID, or reset pin, send request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We generally only setup one device per office or space but if needed can add additional lines.
For more information on using the MIT VOIP phones see the MITvoip Telephone User Guide
TIG is a Distributed Mail Center (DMC) which serves as the central delivery and pickup point for CSAIL mail.
CSAIL also has two Mail Box Locations - USPS in the gates lobby - FedEx Shipping/Receiving in basement
TIG provides and maintains robust machine shop services
Recycling at CSAIL