CSAIL Operations (Ops)
If something about the building seems wrong, like temperature, stuck doors, broken fixtures - just about anything that has to do with the building itself - just let us know. We either fix the problem ourselves, or manage the assignment of problem resolution to the appropriate parties so you don't have to understand the behind-the-scenes complexity.
What We Do:
- Monitor Computer Room Cooling and Power.
- Contact MIT Facilities For General Building Maintenance and Temperature Issues.
- Deliver Mail and Packages.
- Setup Conference Rooms.
- Printer/Copier Maintenance and Supplies.
- Program CSAIL Door Access or Door Scheduling.
- Office/Lab General Repairs and Moves.
- Contact Pest Control.
- Install and Setup Desk Phones.
- Order and Mount Whiteboards/Corkboards.
- Maintain Projectors.
- Contact Property Office for Deactivating Equipment.
Any questions, problems, or requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number is +1.617.253-6466 (3-OhNo)
We are located in TIG 32-270.
- Industrial Equipment and Supplies
- 17 Oct 2014