CSAIL Operations (Ops)
If something about the building seems wrong, like temperature, stuck doors, broken fixtures - just about anything that has to do with the building itself - just let us know. We either fix the problem ourselves, or manage the assignment of problem resolution to the appropriate parties so you don't have to understand the behind-the-scenes complexity.
What We Do:
- Monitor Computer Room Cooling and Power.
- Contact MIT Facilities For General Building Maintenance and Temperature Issues.
- Deliver Mail and Packages.
- Setup Conference Rooms.
- Printer/Copier Maintenance and Supplies.
- Program CSAIL Door Access or Door Scheduling.
- Office/Lab General Repairs and Moves.
- Contact Pest Control.
- Install and Setup Desk Phones.
- Order and Mount Whiteboards/Corkboards.
- Maintain Projectors.
- Contact Property Office for Deactivating Equipment.
Any questions, problems, or requests please put in a ticket through support ticket queue
required) on our website. You'll be able to see progress on your issue, and update it with any new info you have.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number is +1.617.253-6466 (3-OhNo)
We are located in TIG 32-270.
- Industrial Equipment and Supplies
- 23 Dec 2013