MIT Facilities Conference Room and Elevator Lobby Project
Over the next few weeks MIT Facilities will be installing new carpet and painting in our elevator lobbies and some of our conference rooms.
They have determined the most problematic areas and have ordered the materials and supplies for the selected space.
This work should not produce any audible disturbance and they are using a weak smelling non toxic adhesive to apply the new carpet.
We believe we have already booked all the rooms we need on the TIG book a room page. (however we may need to add to or edit parts of the schedule)
Painting will only be done on Friday's and Saturday's (majority of the rooms on Saturdays) and signage will be posted on the walls that are still wet.
We will be posting the schedule as soon as it's approved by MIT Facilities and will provide any project updates here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Tentative Schedule (subject to change):
CSAIL Operations (Ops)
If something about the building seems wrong, like temperature, stuck doors, broken fixtures - just about anything that has to do with the building itself - just let us know. We either fix the problem ourselves, or manage the assignment of problem resolution to the appropriate parties so you don't have to understand the behind-the-scenes complexity.
What We Do:
- Monitor Computer Room Cooling and Power.
- Contact MIT Facilities For General Building Maintenance and Temperature Issues.
- Deliver Mail and Packages.
- Setup Conference Rooms.
- Printer/Copier Maintenance and Supplies.
- Program CSAIL Door Access or Door Scheduling.
- Office/Lab General Repairs and Moves.
- Contact Pest Control.
- Install and Setup Desk Phones.
- Order and Mount Whiteboards/Corkboards.
- Maintain Projectors.
- Contact Property Office for Deactivating Equipment.
Any questions, problems, or requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number is +1.617.253-6466 (3-OhNo)
We are located in TIG 32-270.
- Industrial Equipment and Supplies
- 17 Oct 2014